LinkedInLocal (now LocalX) is a global movement that’s all about connecting people and getting to know the person behind the profile.
If you’re looking for:
- relaxed and open networking
- the opportunity to connect with professionals in Nottingham
- a networking event free from formal pitching, rules & expectations
Then I invite you to come and join us at LinkedIn Local Nottingham.
You’re Invited: 13 November 2019 – The Wine Room, Mapperley – 6pm
Join us for an evening of networking with a difference.
Many of us will experience mental health issues throughout our life, but it doesn’t have to affect our work lives too much if we help to break the taboo and understand each other better. Join us for a relaxed evening of networking and some fun activities centred around Mental Health.
What to expect at the November Local Nottingham event:
- 6pm–7pm: Open Networking, drinks & nibbles courtesy of The Wine Room, 962 Woodborough Rd, Nottingham NG3 5QS.
- 7pm–8pm: We’re breaking the taboo on mental health issues with a quiz, a bit of interactive chat, some tips on how networking can help improve mental health and some insights from Liberty Singer too (who will be getting us all involved!)
- 8pm–8.30pm: More networking.
- 8.30pm: Close.
This month LinkedIn Local Nottingham is supporting local mental health charity, Nottinghamshire Mind.
Their vision is “We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect” and believe no-one should face a mental health problem alone. Nottinghamshire Mind offers support across the whole of Nottinghamshire region.
All proceeds raised from the event are going to support the work of the much-needed charity.
If you want to be the first to know about future LinkedIn Local Nottingham events, just subscribe for the email updates below.
All proceeds from each LinkedIn Local event go to charity as this is a not-for-profit event. There is a new nominated charity each month with a preference for local charities making a difference. If you’d like to nominate a local charity, please get in touch via the contact form below.