LinkedInLocal (now LocalX) is a global movement that’s all about connecting people and getting to know the person behind the profile.
If you’re looking for:
- relaxed and open networking
- the opportunity to connect with professionals in Nottingham
- a networking event free from formal pitching, rules & expectations
Then I invite you to come and join us at LinkedIn Local Nottingham.
Wednesday 22 January 2020 – The Cross Keys, Byard Lane, Nottingham – 6pm to 8.30pm
LinkedIn Local Nottingham is business networking with a difference. We’re all about connecting people, developing long-lasting relationships and expanding your network.
What to expect at the January LinkedIn Local Nottingham Business Network:
- 6pm–7pm: Open Networking with drinks & nibbles.
- 7pm–7.40pm: A Creative Start to the New Year. CEOs believe that creativity is and will continue to be the most important skill in the workforce. However, with only 30% of people believing they are creative at work, it looks like we have a Creativity Gap. In a fun and interactive mini-workshop, SalesAde (Ade Fleet, Professional Speaker, Sales Trainer, Mentor & Coach) will reveal his 5 Steps to Commercial Creativity.
- 8pm – Further networking.
- 8.30pm: Close.
This month LinkedIn Local Nottingham is supporting local mental health charity, Nottinghamshire Mind.
Their vision is “We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect” and believe no-one should face a mental health problem alone. Nottinghamshire Mind offers support across the whole of the Nottinghamshire region.
All proceeds raised from the event are going to support the work of the much-needed charity.
If you want to be the first to know about future LinkedIn Local Nottingham events, just subscribe to the email updates below.
All proceeds from each LinkedIn Local event go to charity as this is a not-for-profit event. There is a new nominated charity each month with a preference for local charities making a difference. If you’d like to nominate a local charity, please get in touch via the contact form below.