Thursday 27 May 2021 – 3.00pm to 4.00pm
LinkedInLocal Nottingham networking has gone virtual.
We hook up via Zoom on the fourth Thursday of the month. It’s still the same informal networking, we still have fab and interesting speakers; just from the comfort of your own home.
This month, our guest speakers are:
- Ladey Adey, an internationally published author, publisher and a lover of books will be talking to us about why a book can help you in your marketing strategy.
- Claire Baldwin, Freelance Copywriter will share with us tips on what makes good website copy.
It’s all about connecting people and getting to know the person behind the profile.
If you’re looking for:
- relaxed and open networking
- the opportunity to connect with professionals in Nottingham and the East Midlands
- a networking event free from formal pitching, rules & expectations
then I invite you to come and join us at a future LinkedIn Local event in Nottingham.
Stay in the Networking Loop
If you want to be the first to know about future LinkedIn Local Nottingham events, just subscribe to the email updates below.
LinkedIn Local Nottingham Virtual Meet Up events are free. When we can eventually meet face-to-face again, we charge a small fee with all proceeds from LinkedIn Local events go to charity as this is a not-for-profit event. There is a new nominated charity each month with a preference for local charities making a difference. If you’d like to nominate a local charity, please get in touch via the contact form below.